· Mind’s Eye Poetry is based in Dallas, Texas, but I travel nationally to conduct facilitations, workshops, seminars, and training programs. In addition, I offer personalized Skype Sessions. I am also available for speaking engagements.
· I work with people in all stages of the disease process, and offer one-on-one facilitations, as well as group facilitations. My services are available in-home or in assisted living/memory care centers.
· In addition to poetry facilitation, Mind’s Eye Poetry conducts book clubs at independent and assisted living facilities throughout the greater Dallas area. Want to start a book club? Let’s talk.
· Soon, Mind’s Eye Poetry will join with Dallas area hospice providers to introduce poetry facilitation into the arena of end-of-life care.
· The Mind’s Eye Poetry facilitation method is intellectually and creatively stimulating for everyone. And it’s just plain fun! I’ve conducted facilitations with executive directors of memory care centers, as well as with family members and caregivers. The results are always the same—magical!
For information on rates and services, call 602-770-4497 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will respond to all inquiries within 48 hours.